Granola with coconut and organic rose gluten-free
- Provides energy and promotes transit
- Crunchy granola made with buckwheat, oatmeal, beet juice and cranberry (gluten free)
- Mixed with shredded coconut, maple syrup and rose water
- Homemade with love in our Wild Lab in Paris
- Certified gluten free, no added sugars or preservatives, 100% natural and low in saturated fats
- Packaged in natural kraft paper 120, 220 g (zero plastic) with a polypropylene window (100% recyclable)
Enjoy Pink Flamingo Granola with our plant-based milk Almond Moon Mylk for a vegan snack successful. Easy and delicious!
For more information:
> Check out our frequently asked questions in the FAQ
One of a kind formula:
Discover Wild & The Moon's Pink Flamingo Granola, a crunchy homemade cereal with no added sugar and low in saturated fat. The buckwheat seeds are soaked to eliminate anti-nutrients and then pre-sprouted to increase bio-assimilation and vitamin and mineral content. They are then dehydrated at a very low temperature to retain all the benefits and become crispy. Rose water and coconut come to care for your skin from the inside out and it shows on the outside!
Grated coconut*, buckwheat*, gluten-free oat flakes*, maple syrup*, beet juice*, cranberry*, rose water*
220 Kcal (for 100 g)
30 days in a cool and dry place (before opening)
To consult the list click here
*Ingredients from organic farming.